Saturday, May 1, 2010

Links!

If you look on the right --> you'll see that I've added a list of links that I've thought were helpful and/or inspirational. Please note that this is a constantly growing list, so please feel free to recommend any sites to me that you think I should know about or should add! I actually have about 30 links open in tabs at any given time that I haven't yet had time to read, so I'm sure the list of links will be growing day by day.

I've tried to organize it a bit, but I'm not thrilled with the way it looks. (Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't have an easy way for me to organize this list so that it looks nicer, other than just making a whole new list for each topic/subheading, which is time consuming and seems silly.) So we'll see, the layout and sorting of the links may change a bit over time.

What do you think? Any life-changing or otherwise amazing links I should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment